Sunday, August 22, 2004

Stolen from The Independent

A feature on the Edinburgh festival had the "50 best jokes".

The 3 which tickled me in particular were:

"Dodo died, Dodi died, Di died, Dando died... Surely Dido's looking a bit worried. Colin & Fergus at the Pleasance"

"You have to remember all the trivia that your girlfriend tells you, because eventually you get tested. She'll go: "What's my favourite flower?" And you murmur to yourself: "Shit, I wasn't listening ... Self-raising?" Addy Van-Der-Borgh at the Assembly Rooms"

"I went to the airport to check in and they asked what I did because I looked like a terrorist. I said I was a comedian. They said, "Say something funny then." I told them I had just graduated from flying school Ahmed Ahmed at C34"

All 50 can be found here: http://enjoyment.independent.co.uk/theatre/features/story.jsp?story=553660

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com