Thursday, March 09, 2006

Basically....

...I couldn't give two shit's about the poker circus anymore.

Some stuff happened at the Deauville EPT which two or three years ago would have got me saddling up on my high horse and riding into more controversy. And where would it have got me? At least 2 more enemies and possibly banned from EPT events in the fuure. I am not going to cut off my nose to spite my face ever again.

As for laying off The Ambassador, well, I don't even care very much any more what happens to him. If he can look himself in the mirror and feel happy, good luck to him. I just felt a bit sorry for the Aces Poker investors who lost their cash and would dearly like to be playing in Monte Carlo, the WSOP, the Bellagio etc but can't afford it because they lost all their savings in this venture.

By the way Richard, in no way was I taking the piss out of DW for playing a £5 tournament. I wasn't angry at Mr G for suggesting I couldn't afford the buyin for Monte Carlo. There is no shame in not being able to afford 25 lumps in my book. I think it's DW taking the piss, playing these huge tournaments while the investors look on.

From now on, if it's controversy you want, I suggest you look at DPommo's blog. Rory Liffey is great bloke and doesn't deserve the abuse Pommo gives him. As for me, I will just be happy getting my wages on 'Stars and keeping my head down..

And here, now nearly aged 6 months, is the reason for my serenity:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice win on Stars camel its a much easier way to make a living anyways. Judging by your kid the Milkman must have been a handsome fella.

Good luck and I hope this might lead to some hand analysis posts in this blog as I would love to get inside the humps of the camel.

3:46 PM  
Blogger richard trigg said...

thats why i am an avid reader of your blog keith.... absolute quality. I believe you are good enough to be winning these ept's but many top pro's are losing loads due to travel expences and their ego driven lifestyle. I know you are not one of the above but I myself prefer to apply my trade online where the costs are zero and the hassle nil. I understand that with your newborn you would rather spend your time at home, than go trapsing (sp) round europe, but i hope to see you attending some uk festivals soon

i wasnt having a dig at you for your opinion on DW. As your honest opinions are the sole reason why i check your blog daily..
I would like to finish this comment by wishing you the best of luck in your online game and wish your family the best of health.
best regards
rick

6:51 AM  
Blogger Greg_'Junior'_Hill said...

he's a lovely looking fella keith - your a lucky man. see you round.

10:46 AM  
Blogger Richard Oakley said...

Not sure about that wallpaper.

5:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No mention of the Ambassador in Monte carlo - was he there or is his secret backer another of his "Tales of the Fantastic"?

Maybe the knee was playing up again.

9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Keith
Just let me know if you have any problems with the arse holes in the game i will just watch your Blog good luck to you mate and say hi to your family from a reading player

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com