Monday, March 07, 2005

Thankyou

I just wanted to say a quick word of thanks for all the messages, emails and text messages I have received wishing my father well. They really mean alot.

Especially poignant was the reprinting of Dylan Thomas's poem "Do not go gentle into that good night". My Dad had a massive heart attack last week and his Doctor said it's a miracle he's still with us.

He is still extremely poorly but he is fighting (and raging) very hard.

We have no idea what the outcome will be, but the fight itself is cathartic for both him and us.

I love him very much.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish your whole family all the best Keith.

CB

3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

keith.

mt thoughts are with you and your family.

take care

martin j

9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my thoughts are with you and your family

take care

martin j

9:35 AM  
Blogger M3boy's Poker Blog said...

Keith,

We have met a few times on the felt, all seems irrelevent now.

I have only just read this, but I hope things are well. My thoughts go to you and your family.

M3

4:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keith

Neil told me about your Dad.

I hope he is progressing well.

Love to you all

Alison

3:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com