Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Crikey! People Actually Read My Tosh. (Here's the proof..)

A couple of months ago I wrote something about PokerStars. The next day I received an email from them about my post.

Now, today on Pokerpages Mike Paulle reprints part of my critical post about him on his blog. He hopes "maybe we can let this thing go" after printing some of the reponses (with highly satirical and rib tickling funny editorial notes attached) to his original article.

What he doesn't do is apologise to Mr Stolzmann for the ridiculous and damaging comments he made in his original post.

Meanwhile, I guess if I am ever lucky enough to be in the final stages of a tournament where Mr Paulle is reporting it will be a pretty safe bet that he will not be too complementary of either me or my play...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're giving him too much credit, you should have made that "funny" editorial quotes.

9:13 AM  
Blogger The Camel said...

My tongue couldn't have been more firmly in my cheek when I made the "highly satirical and rib tickling funny editorial notes attached" comment.

Today's article looks like a failed damage limitation exercise to me.

9:22 AM  
Blogger Ignatious said...

i'm looking forward to posting my two cents. :)

12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is a total donkey.

But as the dust buster of poker camel isn't it about time for a full analysis of the chip dumping skills of men 'the master' colluder and his final table cohorts - sorry, 'pupils'. Examples abound no doubt, but do we even need to look past the 7 card final table currently airing on ESPN?

Leaves Marcel to D. Williams in the shade.

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com