Tuesday, November 16, 2004

It seems like Vicky Coren gets everywhere these days...

Just been to see the RSC production of King Lear at Newcastle. All good stuff.

During the interval I was perusing the programme over my tub of Loseleys Double Choc Ice Cream (why do people always eat ice cream at theatres even though its -4 outside?) when I stumbled upon an article about father/daughter relationships penned by pokers' very own Ms Coren.

It's about the first time I have wished I had gone to the psychology lectures at college rather than Ladbrokes on a Monday afternoon...

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The woman gets everywhere! Back in February, my sister came down to London. I thought we would go to somewhere totally different, so we went to the East End (Spitalfields etc). I'm standing outside a Bangladeshi sweet shop on Brick Lane with my copy of Muslim News in my hand, when I realise that Vicky is standing about ten feet away from me.

Then only a couple of weeks ago, I go to my sister's flat and decided to read one of her magazines while I'm defragging her computer and discover that Vicky's written for Cosmo! Is there no escape?

DY

7:58 PM  
Blogger Andy_Ward said...

Like Matthew Rose, she's here, she's there, she's every f-ing where !

As for you David, you only read Cosmopolitan because you found it at your sister's flat ? That's about as convincing as Hellmuth's explanation of someone else playing under his user name ...

Andy.

6:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Titmus here,

Were you only at the theatre (they have theatre oop north?) because they were giving away free tubs of ice cream?

5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm standing outside a Bangladeshi sweet shop on Brick Lane with my copy of Muslim News in my hand.

What next David wins NL holdem comp?

PS whilst David is in his sisters flat reading cosmo, she is over at chez Young flicking her bean to his collection of early Razzles.


The Sweep

6:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

er..the above was NOT written by me.

chimney sweep

5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I notice DY has removed posts on his blog
What a wus!

love you all,
Ambassador 'bandito' Strahano

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com